Our contact details
EURO 5 SAS
3 PATH OF TIZY
45730 SAINT BENOIT SUR LOIRE
Contact: Mr. Benoît GUEROULT - PRESIDENT
RCS No. 528 758 048
SIRET N ° 52875804800011
INTRACOMMUNITY VAT FR 79 528 758 00011
Grafity communication agency
Manager: Mme GUYARD Sandrine
S.A.R.L. with capital of € 10,671.43 - RCS Orléans B327 255,378
Siret: 327 255 378 00041 - APE. 1813Z
Intracommunity VAT: FR 463 272 553 78
Genabum Park Business Center
27 bis rue du Petit Pont - Building B
SAS with a capital of 500 k € - RCS Roubaix - Tourcoing 424 761 419 00011
APE code 6202A - VAT number: FR 22-424-761-419-00011
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix - France
Protection of personal data
Under no circumstances will the data collected on the site www.euro5-sas.com be transferred or sold to third parties. No email address will be transmitted to third parties including our partners except with the written consent of the interested parties. The data collected through the contact form is intended for the exclusive use of the manager of www.euro5-sas.com.
We do our best to provide you with reliable and up-to-date information on this site. Despite all the care we take, errors, omissions or modifications that are not our fault may occur. We will do our best to correct any errors that are brought to our attention. The information contained on this site is intended to provide general information on the subjects dealt with. We can in no way be held responsible for the use and interpretation of this information.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie (or connection witness) is a text file that can be saved, subject to your choices, in a dedicated space on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet, etc.) when consulting a online service through your browser software.
It is transmitted by a website's server to your browser. Each cookie is assigned an anonymous identifier.
The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during the period of validity or registration of the cookie concerned. A cookie cannot be traced back to a natural person. When you visit our site, we may have to install, subject to your choice, various cookies.
Cookies deposited by our website
Google Analytics Statistics Cookies
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics of visits to our site and to detect navigation problems in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services. Your navigation route is analyzed anonymously. Exercise your choices according to the browser you use
You can configure your browser at any time in order to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies and in particular concerning statistical cookies. You can express your choices by setting your browser to refuse certain cookies.
If you refuse our cookies, your visit to the site will no longer be counted in Google Analytics and you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of features which are nevertheless necessary to navigate some of our pages.
We inform you that you can, however, oppose the registration of cookies by following the operating mode available below:
On Internet Explorer
1. Go to Tools> Internet Options.
2. Click on the privacy tab.
3. Click on the advanced button, check the box "Ignore automatic management of cookies".
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), then select Options.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Configure Conservation rules: to use the personalized parameters for the history.
4. Uncheck Accept cookies.
1. Click on the wrench icon which is located in the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on the Content settings button.
5. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies and data from third-party sites
1. Go to Settings> Preferences
2. Click on the Privacy tab
3. In the "Block cookies" area, check the "always" box.
1. Go to Settings> Preferences
2. Click on the advanced tab
3. In the "Cookies" area, check the "Never accept cookies" box.